Saturday, July 24, 2010

Oh, my I've been gone so long......

I can't believe how long I've neglected this poor little blog. So much has happened since my last post. We have discovered that Sebastian has speech apraxia which is a relief because we now know and are working on getting him vocal. Schyler is now 9 months old and babbling away as well as crawling super fast. I can't believe he will be a year old in 2 months!!! I have started back to school and I am super excited about going. Although I believe my brain has suffered major losses since I last went. I have become a creative team member to some wonderful ladies!!! For those of you who don't know what I am talking about, I create scrapbook pages with designer's kits for them and help advertise. I have started creating clusters and quick pages for them also. I love it!!! Bobby is the same. Still goes to work, plays sports when he can and that is about all. He goes on vacation in 2 and a half weeks. I will also be turning 30 in 2 and a half weeks! It doesn't bother me much to turn 30. Besides it's the new 20, right!? Well I will be posting my super layouts from all the designers I work with starting today and I will try to keep up. I will start a new post and highlight the designers and will do one a day since I have a lot to show you from each. So here we go.....


No comments:

Post a Comment